Squamous Cell Cancer More Condition_symptoms Cancer Question Squamous Cell Right Lung Stage 111A?

Cancer question squamous cell right lung stage 111A? - squamous cell cancer more condition_symptoms

I was diagnosed with stage squamous cell carcinoma! I have two small cell lung cancer in the right and one of the nodes.
The treatments are surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy for most people. I am not a candidate for the surgery.
Therefore, radiation and chemotherapy would be my only chance. My questions are to compare the lifetime, quality, prognosis, treatment and without treatment?

3 comments:

daocatku... said...

Because it has spread to the lymph nodes, chemotherapy is essential. My stepmother was diagnosed with lymphoma and the cancer had spread throughout the body, including bone marrow. Followed by chemotherapy and now lives, after 8 years. She never missed a chance Labor Day.

It is necessary to survive in terms of his will. Is the key. They have focused on the chemo and do your best. Chemotherapy for all different. So you have this step by step, day by day. Do not be afraid. Your quality of life, while his chemo, no one will be measured by you. That is all I have for you. Good luck, and if you do not mind that I say this, God bless him.

Kate, RN, BSN, MS said...

Lung cancer is the worst # 2, after cancer of the pancreas. Where do you live? I am a cancer nurse, has worked at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, Maryland. I would like to:

Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center: The best doctors in the world and know what they are doing. Even if you can not go directly to Hopkins, please call them and provide medical information. I have a link:

http://www.hopkinskimmelcancercenter.org ...
http://www.hopkinskimmelcancercenter.org ...

polka_do... said...

awww im so srry !!!!!!!

Post a Comment