Advantage Flea Medication Can I Give My Cat A Small Dosage Of Advantage Flea Medication For Dogs?

Can I give my cat a small dosage of Advantage flea medication for dogs? - advantage flea medication

I took my dog to the vet today and found a few chips, I have a small dog, so they gave me flea medication kg for dogs between 11 kg and 25th The problem is that I have a cat, but has no chips, therefore, is when I give my dog this drug, I'm afraid they do not jump on my dog and cat in my way sure to give my cat very low doses of these drugs in order to prevent fleas?
the drug "Advantage 55"

3 comments:

plucknha... said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

NO!

could very easily kill your cat and deffo very bad!

irongram... said...

No, dogs and cats are different. Yes, the fleas jump on the cat. Get the cat flea medicine.

Taldeara said...

Dogs and cats are very different and you do not want a delay of another track, but the advantage that the cat and the dog has the exact same ingrediants, just put little chat Ure Ure doing veterinary dose is enough for a dog of 55 kilos is given, it is as much for a cat € 10

Post a Comment