Does Vicodin Lower Blood Pressure Can Vicodin Be Unintentionally Treating Something Deeper?

Can Vicodin be unintentionally treating something deeper? - does vicodin lower blood pressure

P. Strange, but I'm pregnant and my OB prescribed me vicodin for my severe headaches petrol. What's Bizzare is as follows: Before the start of Vicodin, sometimes I have this terrible feeling that describe it very difficult to get to. I feel very weak, almost giddy, breathless and feeling, maybe traffic is bad or anything, I can only guess. But now I realized that if I have a Vicodin take off everyone. It makes no sense to me. So I researched and read everything online to try and see what makes seeing the body of Vicodin, to see if perhaps still can find what caused this terrible feeling to start. Da 1 thing I read was, Vicodin can lower blood pressure ... I wonder whether it is possible to have high blood pressure sometimes, if the pregnancy and then when I'm down and so I feel relieved? Other ideas? In going to my gynecologist too obvious for us to find the cause and do not ask, just blindly treating symptoms. Not with Vicodin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment