Juliet 35 Same As Diane Do Different Contraceptive Pills Have Different Effects?

Do different contraceptive pills have different effects? - juliet 35 same as diane

I was Juliet in 35 some time ago and was put on him to help my skin away. When my doctor told me that just because they are used for my skin, whether at the same time each day or if you forget to take from time to time.

Well, I think the use of contraceptives and wonder if this pill is effective, which was about contraception than others (as originally planned, only to help my skin)?

It is in no way dangerous (health, fertility or the risk of previous pregnancies) to skip periods while on the pill to regulate?

Moreover, the most important thing is that (for contraception), so that he at the same time every day, and what happens if I accidentally miss a day?

So many questions! > \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;

0 comments:

Post a Comment